Friday, December 10, 2010

Pratice Makes Perfect!

Today my mom and dad decided to pratice reading with me everyday after I come home from school.  Everyday either my mom or dad will sit me down on our comfy, homey couch and I will practice reading to them, pronouncing words while they help me out with the words I do not know.  I love this idea because I feel like I will learn so much so fast.  I know they can help me improve on my reading skills!  My mom told me after I got better at reading they would practice writing with me, too!!! :) For our first reading session I think I did pretty well.  I struggled a lot and am kind of worried, but hopefuly it will get better.  Our session lasted 15 minutes! I will update you in a week and let you know of my progress!!  Everyday we will do this and I will get better I hope!! Yay! I can not wait to tell my friends of how good I am going to go! See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment