Friday, December 10, 2010

Today at Recess

Today at school me and my friends were playing after lunch on the playground.  We played a game involving reading and I could not play because I could not read or spell like my friends.  My friends ignored me so I went to the corner and played by myself.  The grass was very itchy and cold.  I was very lonely and I could not wait for recess to be over so I could go inside and finish the rest of my sad day.  I decided I needed to practice reading and writing so my friends would like me again.  One day I will be very very smart and beat all my friends in the spelling bee.  My parents and teachers will be so proud of me!!!!!  I can't decided if I should tell my parents or not.  No,I am going to tell my dog my problems and I hope he understands.  I know he loves me.  Bye for now.

Taylor Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment