Friday, December 10, 2010

Sad Day

Today was a very bad day.  I came home crying because I failed my spelling and reading test.  I finally decided to tell my mom and dad that I was not like the rest of the kids in my class.  They were all smarter and could read.  I explained to them that I needed help.  They wanted to do anything they could to help me.  I love them so much, and my dog was so understanding of all my sad problems.  I feel so dumb and I feel like I will never be able to read or write.  What am I going to do with myself?  I hope my friends will like me again.  I want to be able to pass the first grade.  I want to go to second grade one day with all of my friends.  I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight.  I hope I get better and can be normal!!!!  I am going to eat dinner and scream into my pillow.  Goodnight world.


Taylor :(

No comments:

Post a Comment