Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks to Everyone That has Helped Me Out in my Life!

This journey has been a long and hard one for me.  Becoming literate was very difficult for me.  I am so thankful for my mom and dad and first grade teacher for helping me out the most.  All of my teachers have helped me improve on all of my skills and I hope to keep learning!  Without all of their help I do not think I would have the learning capabilities that I have now.  Having people support you and teach you things you may not know is always a great feeling.  I love my parents very much and always know that they are always there for me no matter what!  I have learned from all of my experiences that practice makes perfect, and to never ever give up!!!  All th tears and hard work I put forth got me to where I am now, and persvered through all of the struggles life threw at me.  I am 18 years old and still learning new things every day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment